Adopt a sensible financial planning strategy
Wealth Creation & Management
- Financial plans
- Managed funds
- Savings plans
- Portfolio administration service
- Investment reviews
Wealth creation is not just about providing investment advice. We look at our clients’ financial objectives and develop a comprehensive plan designed to achieve these. We adhere to fundamental principles of wealth management such as; diversification, holding quality assets, reducing downside risk and not being distracted by short term market movements.
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Salary Sacrifice
- Transition to Retirement Pensions
- Allocated Pensions
- Estate Planning
It is never too early to plan to ensure you can maintain your desired lifestyle during retirement. Our Statements of Advice detail appropriate super contribution and transition to retirement strategies, superannuation products and funds (including self-managed super funds) and alternative saving plans. We can also explore how much you may need to fund your retirement and provide projections.
Personal risk insurance ensures you and your dependants will be financially supported in the event of serious illness, disability or death.
- Life Insurance – a lump sum payable on death or terminal illness. This can help support your dependants to maintain living standards or pay off debts.
- Total and permanent disability (TPD) insurance – a lump sum to help support you if you are totally and permanently disabled due to illness or injury.
- Income protection/salary continuance insurance – a monthly income stream to help support you if you are unable to work due to illness or injury, whether permanent or temporary
- Trauma insurance – a lump sum to help support you if you are diagnosed with a specified major medical condition such as heart attack, stroke or cancer.
A PART OF THE COUNT NETWORK
Warnecke & Co. is part of the Count network. The simple goal of a Count Adviser is to guide you through the financial confusion by providing you with a plan giving you control of your financial future. We offer your tax-effective financial and investment advice with ongoing support.
As a member of Count we only recommend financial solutions based on in-depth research. Of the financial products available, we analyse and aim to find the products suited to your needs.
‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are trading names of Count Financial Limited ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited. Count advisers are authorised representatives of Count. www.count.com.au.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.